Professional Bachelor's Degree
in Digital Business
Accelerate your expertise to build modern, digital businesses
Modern, digital businesses differ significantly from traditional businesses — from the business models to their sales & marketing strategies, and the utilisation of digital technology to create value for customers or optimise operations. With major digital transformation happening across all industries, businesses have to adapt to survive. Now more than ever, companies urgently need talents competent in Digital Business to plan, implement, and support their digital transformation. We can empower you to be one of them.
Intakes: May 2021, Oct 2021
Application closes on 7th May 2021
UTMSPACE Professional Degree,
Industry – certifications (optional)
* These PROFESSIONAL Digital Programs are industry-certifications ready, not MQA accredited yet
This Bachelor’s Degree equips you with comprehensive knowledge into the full life-cycle of software engineering, empowers you with technical skills, and provides you with real industry insights to successfully build softwares and innovate on digital technology. With the unique 1+3 degree, you will also gain 3 years of work experience where you can put your learnings into real practise.
Everythings you need to know
Unique 1u3i Model
At UTMSPACE Digital Programs, we firmly believe that digital competencies is important, but not enough on its own. We will also equip our students with life competencies. How can each individual achieve their potential through adopting growth mindset? Goal setting? Building good habits? Training leadership and communication? Workshop-style learning sessions are prepared for students to explore these important topics.
What Will Apprenticeship Learn?
- Acquire high level skills in analysis, critical thinking, innovation, entrepreneurship and problem solving to enable long term career development and progression.
- Learn to appreciate the legal, social, ethical, environmental and professional issues involved in the development and application of digital technologies.
- Develop a range of transferable skills including communication, cogent presentation of ideas and arguments, the ability to work both independently and in a team and to practice these skills within the workplace.
HOW DOES THE DEGREE APPRENTICESHIP WORK
We will be providing a guaranteed income of RM22,400 by the end of your degree. should any students’ income in the three years fall under RM22,400, UTMSpace IPDP will provide an income subsidy (top-up).
Download Program Details
A downloadable PDFof program details
By the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Apply industry-relevant digital knowledge and implement technical digital competencies to manage and/or lead operations of digital businesses and organisations.
- Demonstrate adaptability, including the ability to flexibly transfer digital knowledge and skills to meet the needs of different digital organisations.
- Exhibit soft skills — including communication and interpersonal skills — to work effectively as a leader and team player.
Possess comprehensive business knowledge, and highly competent in technical and soft skills to explore entrepreneurship.
Key subject knowledge areas:
- Digital business models & sales
- Business fundamentals (analytics, finance, accounting)
- Digital sales & marketing
- Digital commerce
- Agile management and entrepreneurship
- Digital communication
- Digital transformation
|Digital Business Venture|
|Solution Marketing & Sales|
|Digital Sales & Business Development|
|Integrated Sales & Marketing Practices|
|Digital Commerce Foundation|
|Digital Marketing Fundamentals|
|Social Media Marketing|
|Digital Commerce Project|
|Integrated Marketing & Analytics|
|Search Engine Marketing & Optimization|
|Digital Sales & Marketing Project|
Take your first step towards becoming a digital talent!