In collaboration with
International Professional Pre-U Program in Digital Business
Your firm stepping stone into the digital world
Do you wish you’re able to provide valuable support in building modern, digital businesses? Or build a business of your own?
This Pre-U program provides you with a firm stepping stone and secures your study progression into our Professional Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Business. Within one-year, you will gain fundamental insight into various aspects of Digital Business, including understanding business models, how to perform market research, and how to carry out digital marketing & business decisions.
Intakes: Jun 2021, Oct 2021
Application closes on 17th May 2021
UTMSPACE Professional Pre-U,
Pearson BTEC Level 3
* this Pre-U program is not yet MQA accredited.
By the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Apply industry-relevant digital knowledge and implement technical digital competencies to facilitate operations of digital businesses and organisations.
- Demonstrate adaptability, including the ability to flexibly transfer digital knowledge and skills to meet the needs of different digital organisations.
- Exhibit soft skills — including communication and interpersonal skills — to work effectively and productively add value in a team.
- Possess strong fundamentals in business knowledge and technical skills, and soft skills to explore entrepreneurship.
Through our Professional Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Business, you will dive deeper into the discipline of Digital Business — advance your knowledge and skills, gain comprehensive insights into the digital tech industry, get your hands dirty with paid work experience alongside studies and personal mentorship. You can become a digital expert and key facilitator in building modern, digital businesses.
Take your first step towards becoming a digital talent!
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Pre-U programs have a dual-award. Besides UTMSPACE, students will also be awarded by Pearson BTEC International Level 3 Foundation Diploma, an accreditation/award education organisation from the UK.
You may progress onto the Professional Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Business, but not Software Engineering or Digital Systems.
The fees will be RM12,900 for domestic students and USD3,900 for international students.
We offer a limited number of bond-free, full scholarships based on financial needs, academic performance, and excellence. Refer to Apply Now.
Our Pre-U program is dual-accredited by UTMSpace and Pearson UK. Upon graduation, you will receive UTMSpace Award and Pearson BTEC International Level 3 Foundation Diploma.
Our program is structured as a professional, industry certification-ready program that is fully accredited by UTMSpace, the private arm of UTM. Currently we are not MQA accredited. For more details on the recognition of the Professional Programs, you may contact our Learning Advisor.