Professional Bachelor's Degree
in Digital Systems
Accelerate your expertise to construct digital infrastructures
With the boom of digital technologies, companies are increasingly reliant on computer systems and digital technology for day-to-day work, operations, and communications. Therefore, the integration of software, hardware and networks into a reliable infrastructure or digital system is essential to support an organisation’s needs. Highly-competent talents are needed to ensure that the digital system is optimised, free from glitches, and protected with cybersecurity. In addition, Digital System experts can improve the capabilities of the system by utilising cloud, enabling automation, and processing big data. We can empower you to be one of them.
Intakes: May 2021, Oct 2021
Application closes on 7th May 2021
UTMSPACE Professional Degree,
Industry – certifications (optional)
* These PROFESSIONAL Digital Programs are industry-certifications ready, not MQA accredited yet
This Bachelor’s Degree equips you with comprehensive knowledge into the full life-cycle of software engineering, empowers you with technical skills, and provides you with real industry insights to successfully build softwares and innovate on digital technology. With the unique 1+3 degree, you will also gain 3 years of work experience where you can put your learnings into real practise.
Everythings you need to know
Unique 1u3i Model
At UTMSPACE Digital Programs, we firmly believe that digital competencies is important, but not enough on its own. We will also equip our students with life competencies. How can each individual achieve their potential through adopting growth mindset? Goal setting? Building good habits? Training leadership and communication? Workshop-style learning sessions are prepared for students to explore these important topics.
What Will Apprenticeship Learn?
- Acquire high level skills in analysis, critical thinking, innovation, entrepreneurship and problem solving to enable long term career development and progression.
- Learn to appreciate the legal, social, ethical, environmental and professional issues involved in the development and application of digital technologies.
- Develop a range of transferable skills including communication, cogent presentation of ideas and arguments, the ability to work both independently and in a team and to practice these skills within the workplace.
HOW DOES THE DEGREE APPRENTICESHIP WORK
We will be providing a guaranteed income of RM22,400 by the end of your degree. should any students’ income in the three years fall under RM22,400, UTMSpace IPDP will provide an income subsidy (top-up).
Download Program Details
A downloadable PDFof program details
By the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Apply industry-relevant digital knowledge and implement technical digital competencies to manage & optimise digital systems.
- Demonstrate adaptability, including the ability to flexibly transfer digital knowledge and skills to meet the needs of different digital organisations.
- Exhibit soft skills — including communication and interpersonal skills — to work effectively as a leader and team player.
- Possess comprehensive digital systems knowledge, and highly competent in technical and soft skills to expand systems capabilities through cloud, automation, and big data.
Key subject knowledge areas:
- Digital systems management
- IT support
- Cloud infrastructure
- Process automation
- Cybersecurity infrastructure
- Data science
What you will learn
|Install & Configure Operating Systems|
|Support & Maintain IT infrastructure|
|Install & Configure Server|
|Configure Advanced Server|
|Application Development & Implementation|
|IT Customer Service Skills|
|IT Service Management|
|Robotic Process Automation|
|IT Support Project|
Take your first step towards becoming a digital talent!