Upon completion of this Bachelor’s degree, you will be equipped to productively add value to companies through the key functions of digital transformation, software design, programming, artificial intelligence & machine learning, data analysis, and IT systems & security. For a list of upcoming and in-demand jobs in the speciality of Software Engineering, refer to the e-brochure:
By the end of the program, you will be able to:
- Apply industry-relevant digital knowledge and implement technical digital competencies to lead software design/development and digital product/solutions innovation.
- Demonstrate adaptability, including the ability to flexibly transfer digital knowledge and skills to meet the needs of different digital organisations.
- Exhibit soft skills — including communication and interpersonal skills — to work effectively as a leader and team player.
- Possess comprehensive software engineering knowledge, and highly competent in technical and soft skills to develop original digital products/solutions.
Key subject knowledge areas:
- Software design & planning
- Artificial Learning / Machine learning
- Data science
- IT systems & security
- Professional practise
What you will learn
|SEM I||Programming Foundations|
Front-End Web Development
|Database Design and Implementation|
|Web Development Foundations|
|SEM II||Web Development Project|
|Application Development & Processes|
|Web Development Using Platforms|
|Develop Enterprise Applications|
|SEM III||Agile Development|
|Enterprise Applications Project|